My name is Nitin Raturi and I recently got a top-rated badge on Upwork. Here is my profile https://www.upwork.com/fl/nitinraturi.
Here are a few tips which will answer your questions:
- how to make Upwork profile top rated?
- Upwork top rated requirements or criteria?
Criteria for getting top rated in Upwork
- A current Job Success Score of 90% or higher.
- Should wait at least 90 days after getting your first project.
- Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks.
- A 100% complete profile (90% for those who brought their profiles over from Elance).
- Has earned at least $1,000 in the last 12 months.
- Up-to-date availability (if unavailable now, set a date estimate).
- An account in good standing with no recent account holds.
- Activity on the platform (proposal, accepted invitation, or earnings) in the past 90 days.
Benefits of getting top rated on Upwork
- Reduced fees (starting at 10%) on Featured Jobs
- More control over your Job Success Score
- Invitations to submit proposals to jobs assisted by Talent Specialists
- Our Job Digest email to make it easier for you to find jobs that are a great match
- Faster payments on hourly contracts
- Premium customer support, including phone and chat
Parts of the article originally appeared on Upwork.